This has been a topic of discussion with management committee of Pavilion since 2009; we have conducted numerous consultations with community on BedZED estate and all over Hackbridge, church and community groups etc, local special need college (based next to site) want to be involved, as do both local primary schools.
The motivation for seeking the funding was some detailed continuing consultation with Hackbridge residents about the future of green spaces around Hackbridge [particularly BedZED Field] as an employee of BedZED Pavilion (community centre project manager) and All Saints Church (community games night coordinator).
- BioRegional environmental consultants and ZED Factory Architectural Practice
- Local college for special educational needs
- Local school
- LB Sutton Biodiversity and Conservation Officer
- Local residents – Hackbridge Development Plan group, Hackbridge Action Group
- Community church (All Saints)
- Resident’s Association – BedZED
- Housing Associaton (Sutton Housing Partnership and Peabody Trust)
- LB Sutton Head of Parks